The f4i portal solution - easy manageable self-evaluation tools designed to evaluate the digital competences of target groups
Would you like to ...
- assess the digital literacy of your target groups?
- evaluate digital competences by self-assessment tools and quizzes?
- receive group evaluations on digital competence areas?
The fit4internet portal solution gives you and your target group the opportunity to gain individual access to different f4i-tools
. These accesses (codes) enable you or your organisation to obtain anonymous evaluations of your participants’ digital skills.
A minimum number of 10 participants (current system settings) is required for cumulative group evaluations. These evaluations might be helpful for both your company and your target group in decision-making processes and discussions about targeted training courses for the team or new training offers for customer groups. The information provided in the reports cannot be traced back to individual persons.
The portal solution at a glance:
- Use accesses (codes) as an easy manageable self-service
- Select from different f4i-tools to evaluate your digital skills. Click here for the f4i-tools.
- Use an individual promotional web address for your access (e.g. www.fit4internet.at/promo/your-acronym-here)
- Set your individual landing page and define the period of validity for the f4i-tool
- Select the appropriate access code from the different options and distribute the code. There are promotion codes that can be used multiple times and ticket codes that can only be used once. Moreover, there are ticket codes that can be linked to email addresses. These email addresses are never saved on the platform. Click here for an overview of all code options.
- Receive evaluations for groups of 10 or more people based on digital competence areas
- Optional: Development of target group-specific f4i-tools (e.g. e-procurement, e-services) or additional questions and scenarios for your company or your target group by the fit4internet team of experts
Are you interested?