Digitalisation and digital technologies have become an integral part of our everyday lives. However, besides all the advantages and facilitations, they also bring risks and dangers. Our CHECK and QUIZ will give you an overview of your knowledge on the topic of digital security, but also on sustainable resource use, health and personal well-being in connection with digital technologies. You can expand this knowledge with the help of short learning impulses. All five security competences defined in the Digital Competence Framework for Austria (DigComp AT) are assessed at competence levels 1 (Elementary FOUNDATION) to 5 (Comprehensively ADVANCED).
There are two different CHECKs with self-assessment questions to choose from.
- The CHECK light covers all competence levels up to level 4 (Upper INTERMEDIATE). It is particularly suitable if the topic of digital competence is rather new to you.
- The CHECK advanced covers all competence levels up to level 5 (Comprehensively ADVANCED). Choose this version if you believe you already have a higher level of digital literacy.
The QUIZzes contain knowledge-based questions on topics relevant to safety. In addition, a short learning impulse is displayed for each question which contains explanations and further information. The knowledge-based questions vary in difficulty. There are four different QUIZzes with increasing difficulty levels:
- QUIZ A covers all competence levels up to level 3 (Solid INTERMEDIATE).
- QUIZ B covers all competence levels up to level 4 (Upper INTERMEDIATE).
- QUIZ C covers all competence levels up to level 5 (Comprehensively ADVANCED).
At the end you will receive an individual evaluation that shows the areas in which you already have profound digital competences and where you can still improve.